A Message from the Quiz Master (Les Vickers):Because of the forthcoming May Coffee morning being held on the Saturday the 16th May,we will hold our Quiz night on the second Friday in May i.e. the 9th for this time only.
See ‘Recent Posts’ for details of bowls competitions announced so far.
- Work on the carpark renovations are complete. Parking spaces have been marked out and members are respectfully asked to ensure they park well within the lines to ensure maximum utilisation of space and safe and comfortable access to adjoining vehicles.
- The lounge, lobby and ladies toilets have been re-decorated. Thanks to the (few) volunteers who assisted.
- 2018 AGM For Co-op Sports & Social Club was held on Tues 20th Feb 2018 at 7.00 pm. – Click this Link to take you to the Minutes http://coopclub.co.uk/minutes-of-the-club-annual-general-meeting-2018/
- A.G.M for Friends of the Co-op Sports & Social Club (Posted on February 1, 2018) – The A.G.M. for the friends of the Co-op Sports & Social Club will take place on Thursday the 15th March commencing at 7.00 pm. All friends and members are welcome. The Agenda can be seen under the heading ‘About us’ and following the menu stream.
- There are 2 BONUS BALL numbers available as of January. If you are interested please contact Liz Dawes on 833942.
- The club Wi-Fi has been transferred to BT and is now up and running. Details of what wi-fi service to select and the password to use have been added as a footnote to the Website Notice on the club main noticeboard. If you need any help or advice then speak to Dave Harwood or Dave Waterson.
- The new website is being administered by the following members who are each responsible for the following content:
- Dave Harwood – Men’s Bowls related matters and General Admin Updates
- Roy Swinglehurst – Transfer of material from the old website, Entertainment Related Matters and General Admin Updates
- Hazel Chambers – Ladies Bowls and all other ladies related matters.